Henry Kwong <henrykw...@helsinkinet.fi> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Moving from N9/Meego two days ago, I find Jolla/Sailfish very easy to
> use, and have some feedback (wishlist?). I hope this is the right
> place for this feedback, otherwise please point me to the correct
> place.

Right now it's probably one of the better places to leave feedback :)

It'll reach the appropriate people, I'll comment on a few items.

> Android Support:
> 1. Whatsapp address book does not work - currently all my Whatsapp
> Contacts are empty. Understand this is due to Whatsapp on Android
> cannot reach Jolla's phone book - can this be fixed?

This is a known issue, and on our TODO list. Once we push that update
you'll be able to _read_ your Sailfish contacts from Android
applications, though write support will be disabled for security reasons
for now.

> 2. Would be great if Android apps can appear as individual/independent
> apps instead of a single "Virtual Machine" which all Android apps live
> inside.

We've been thinking about that for a while, but it's not trivial -- it's
an Android architectural issue we either need to live with, or find a
hack around.

> Generic:
> 1. There will be more users wanting to provide feedback - there will
> need to be an easier way to submit feedback (even from inside the
> phone - maybe an App?) which is publicly viewable so others would know
> it has been submitted (and can vote on it).

We're working on that.

Bernd