Hi,

On 17/12/13 10:11, Nils Jeisecke wrote:
Hi,

- Fonts look generally pretty bad (most obvious in the launcher)
- Scrolling makes pixels look "jaggy". Open Terminal, type ls, go to
app switcher and drag a little bit => pixels in the minimized terminal
app start to dance around
- Android Tasks must be handled by the Sailfish Taskswitcher. BB10
does this right.
- Pinning would be useful
- email Push over Exchange does not work for me (using Google)

is that a payed account ? (google apps for business for e.g).
If not, access will stop working at the end of the year, does not make sense to invest time and resource in a service that will stop working in a few more days(unless google extent the support again). Google suggests these alternatives: https://support.google.com/a/answer/2716936

Best regards,

Valério