Hi,

[Disclaimer: I'm still discovering Qt...]

I have a page called CardPage that displays a Card component.
Card has two states : show or hide. It will change state when clicked.

When first shown, the CardPage sets its Card state to hide. The user
can click and show the card. So far so good.

Then the user goes back one page, can choose another card among
several. When a card is chosen, the CardPage is shown again. But then,
the last Card state is applied. I don't want that, I want to force the
"hide" state each time the CardPAge is shown.

1) I don't really understand why/how the Card's state is persisted
2) I need to force the state each time the CardPage becomes active,
and I don't know how to do that.

Here is some code snippets:

CardPage:

Page {
    id: cardPage
    property string source
    property string value

    Column {
        width: cardPage.width
        spacing: Theme.paddingLarge
        PageHeader {
            title: "Your card !"
        }

        Card {
            source: cardPage.source
            value: cardPage.value
            relSize: 3
            state: "hide" // <-- I want this each time the page is shown
            anchors.horizontalCenter: parent.horizontalCenter
        }
    }
}

Here is how it is called from my main page (where the user chooses
between several cards):

delegate: Card {
                id: myCard
                source: ico