HI,

On 21/12/13 20:05, Kimmo Lindholm wrote:
I can confirm having both of those issues. But the weird thing is that
when a friend was showing me his Jolla, I'm quite sure he had Twitter
account showing up on the notification screen & stuff from Twitter on
it.
Twitter is working fine for me, my google account doesn't work though – I log
in and when looking again 5 minutes later I'm logged out again.
I have google account and twitter both working fine.
Exchange is not syncing all contacts is most blocking issue I have now.

did you recreate the account after latest exchange update ?(along with update1) There was a bug related to servers that prefer Exchange version 14 that we don't support, causing not all contacts and events to be synchronized, but this is fixed now, we are not aware of such problems anymore.

Best regards,

Valério