On 22/12/13 21:33, Kimmo Lindholm wrote:
did you recreate the account after latest exchange update ?(along with
update1)
There was a bug related to servers that prefer Exchange version 14 that we
don't support, causing not all contacts
and events to be synchronized, but this is fixed now, we are not aware of such
problems anymore.
uh. you are aware...

I don't work at care :), it takes some time to reach me in case it's needed, my colleagues are very busy working there :)
btw, thanks for this tip. I have been really frustrated as 2/3 of my exchange
contacts were missing...
Just recreated Exchange account and now there is only 1/6 missing.

do you have first and last name for those in the server side ? can be that they are under some category you don't expect in people app ?

Best regards,

Valério
So not completely fixed yet. (Zendesk ticket #2475)

-kimmo