On Monday 23 December 2013 01:25 Thomas Tanghus wrote:
> On Saturday 21 December 2013 20:56 Martin Kolman wrote:
> > 21.12.2013 20:44, Thomas Tanghus:
> > > - Twitter: Says »Creating account« then nothing. Doesn't ask for
> > > credentials.
> > >
> > > - XMPP: Silently fails on certificate error. Doesn't show up as an
> > > option
> > > in messages.
> >
> > I can confirm having both of those issues. But the weird thing is that
> > when a friend
> > was showing me his Jolla, I'm quite sure he had Twitter account showing
> > up on the
> > notification screen & stuff from Twitter on it.
>
> Magically XMPP started working, but there still are some quirks.

Inspired by the belated success I decided to give Twitter account a go again,
and now it works properly and opens browser for oAuth authorization \o/

It's nice for a quick overview, and their mobile web app works OK, but a
native client that integrates with the OS/UX would be nicer.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Thomas Tanghus