Then I have to just sit and wait.
Or is there any magic that I can store to the eeprom to keep it active?

-kimmo

From: devel-boun...@lists.sailfishos.org
[mailto:devel-boun...@lists.sailfishos.org] On Behalf Of Jonni Rainisto
Sent: Monday, December 23, 2013 6:06 PM
To: Sailfish OS Developers
Subject: Re: [SailfishDevel] The Other Half I2C

NOTE: This API is not supported in initial Jolla device software. It will be
available from 1.0.2.* and later Sailfish OS releases.
# Enable VDD
echo 1 > /sys/devices/platform/reguserspaceconsumer.0/state
# Disable VDD
echo 0 > /sys/devices/platform/reguserspaceconsumer.0/state

So unfortunately you have to wait for next update before you can unable 3.3V
pin from user space. But that should happen 'soon'...