On 25.12.2013, at 18:49, Andrey Kozhevnikov <coderusin...@gmail.com> wrote:

> what profit of using long crypted password if you can't remember it or just
> type, if you keeping your long and crypted password in some text file and
> pasting it every time you need to reset your mail account?

My passwords are not in a plain text file, they are stored in a crypted KeePass
file. Someone is creating an app for Jolla, so everything will be fine in
future. The profit is of course security: I use different logon credentials for
each and every account (not only emails). It's more about not re-using
passwords for other accounts, the human brain is quite limited here ;-) And
yes, this kind of security (or call it paranoia) comes at a price:
inconvenience.

BR.
Sven

P.S. Push2Sail came here to rescue, everything works fine now.