"A. Wickert" <sailf...@penguinfriends.org> wrote:
>If you have upgraded mail client do not close the store until upgrade
>went through. Because the old store-client does not work with new
>jolla-settings-accounts  :-/. And if you have not enabled developer
>mode
>only reset to factory helps.

Alright, thanks for pointing out where this failure occurs! I see now that mail
is actually not yet updated, but neither listed as updatable. Looking at my
apps it's not even listed while going to its specific page in the store shows
it as installed and update available. Double checked, this is the only app with
this behavior.

// jwalck