Hi,

On 17.01.2014 15:50, Thomas Tanghus wrote:
On Wednesday 15 January 2014 15:24 Jarko Vihriala wrote:
Provide a tool to verify that basic submission criterias are fulfilled with
Harbour intake requirements. This is done from the new view called 'Harbour
Tools' in Control Center.

This is a really helpful addition! I assume it will be kept in sync with
Harbours verification tool?

Yes we try to keep it in sync, that's why before the script is ran and the option "Harbour tool updates are" is enabled, a new version of the script is installed automatically.

But there might be some unexpected delays in pushing a new version to the repos, and what the Harbour QA guys already use.

br
Reto