Hi,

this could have been some temporary cache hiccup. The rpmvalidator package was also updated to version "sdk-harbour-rpmvalidator-1.4-10.7.1.jolla.noarch". The previous package version was what your error message shows.

I neglected to mention in my original message that also the rpmvalidator package was updated. It has been already updated a couple of times since its first release and we don't plan to announce each and every update of the script.

This is the script you can run from the "Harbour Tools" tab in the SDK control center and unless you disable the updates from that tab, the script is always updated to the latest available when it's run.

FYI: if you plan to send your packages to Harbour for acceptance, it's wise to enable updates and run the validator tool just before sending in case the script (and possibly some acceptance criteria) has been updated.

Best regards,
 Juha