On 21 Jan 2014, at 21:39, Mohammed Hassan <mohammed.has...@jollamobile.com>
wrote:

> Each store has an audience. Harbour has its own audience as well as openrepos.

This is exactly what I'm thinking, Openrepos is very appealing to me for
example,
but wouldn't I recommend it for my mother who doesn't have the required
skill / intrest checking backgrounds of all the shiny looking things. She needs
her device to work on daily basis and rm -rf / would be a disaster.

No QA can be foolproof, but at least as Harbour packages come, there is at
least SOME control.

And I refuse to think Jolla phone as a hacker niche device in the long run.

--
Joona