On Sat, 25 Jan 2014 14:35:30 +0100
Wim de Vries <wsvr...@xs4all.nl> wrote:

> Hi,
> Currently the SDCARD is mounted at /run/usr/100000/media/sdcard.

I think you mean /run/user/.. as /run/usr doesn't exist and I don't
think you'd want to be writing to /usr even if it did ;-)

> Can I hard-code this into my app, or will it change in future?
>
> Also, I want my users to be able to put data (aviation maps+more) on
> the SD card via a USB connection.

Can't you (as root) unmount the sdcard from the above location, as user
create a folder /home/nemo/sdcard and then mount /dev/mmcblk1p1 to
there?

How about an entry in fstab to fix that mount permanently?

Run blkid to give you the UUID of the sdcard so that even if it's
swapped out, it will still remount in the same place.

This is what I get when I run that command (I have a 16GB SD card in my
phone which came straight from my N900)
/dev/mmcblk1p1: UUID="B7C1-AD43" TYPE="vfat"

I can't help you with the USB stuff.