Wim de Vries <wsvr...@xs4all.nl> writes:

> Hi,
> Currently the SDCARD is mounted at /run/usr/100000/media/sdcard.
> Can I hard-code this into my app, or will it change in future?

You should not rely on it beeing there forever. In a future update we'll
provide middleware to handle SD-card related functionality (informing if
SD-card is present, and at which path, notify about removal, ...); until
then using the SD-card from your application is not officially
supported, and if you do use it, you need to take care of SD-card
discovery and error handling if the SD-card gets removed by yourself.

> Also, I want my users to be able to put data (aviation maps+more) on
> the SD card via a USB connection.
> Currently there is no access via USB (just the home is available).

It will be enabled in a future update, we're currently testing that
feature.

Bernd