On Wednesday 05 February 2014 08:16:32 Valerio Valerio wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 05/02/14 02:58, Thomas Tanghus wrote:
> > On Monday 03 February 2014 22:58:42 Ove Kåven wrote:
> >> But for scheduled wakeups (say I want the next synchronization to occur
> >> after 6 hours), I suppose the best option is to use "timed"?
> >
> > I made a QML plugin including libiphb for that, and it did pass the
> > harbour
> > master ;)
> >
> > https://github.com/tanghus/kitchen-timer-qml/tree/master/src/insomniac
>
> Didn't checked your code carefully but this is probably not sufficient,
> if the device enters late suspend the timers will stop unless you use
> the keepalive apis (unfortunately not suited for harbour yet):
> https://github.com/nemomobile/nemo-keepalive

As I use it in the kitchen-timer app any "normal" QML timers are stopped when
the app is no longer visible, and the Insomniac timer (using the libiphb
included) is set to wake up a few seconds before the timeout, restart timers
and adjust the UI.

Works flawlessly (in my tests) for waking up from "deep sleep".

--
Best regards / Med venlig hilsen

Thomas Tanghus