Hi,

What is the desired channel to contact reviewer if developer do not
understand/do not agree with reason behind rejection? It is really
uncomfortable there is no two way communication channel built into Harbour.
Writing to "developer-c...@jolla.com" does not do the trick either...

Br,

                        Zoltan

https://www.facebook.com/ForFictionMobile