> What is the desired channel to contact reviewer if developer do not
understand/do not > agree with reason behind rejection?

I found #sailfishos IRC channel a good source of quick help for these
issues. There are often people with direct contact with testers.

developer-care email seems to be useless. Tried contacting them three
times, got zero answers (or maybe a month is not enough for official enough
answer :)), your exprience seems to be similar.

Cheers,
Artem.

Artem Marchenko
http://agilesoftwaredevelopment.com