The error in (qmake):
:-1: error: Unknown module(s) in QT: serialport
So, my guess is that there is no qserial lib.
Any Sailfish person that can confirm/reject?
Thanks.

pro:
QT += serialport
.h:
#include <QtSerialPort/QtSerialPort>

On 03/23/2014 10:35 PM, Wim de Vries wrote:
Thanks,
I thought it came in with 5.2.
So, it should be available in Sailfish.
Have to recheck the errors, but it looked like the libs and headers were not there (QtSerialPort/QtSerialPort no such file).