On 16.04.2014 23:01, Mikael Hermansson wrote:
I don't know if this is related to just kubuntu or just a VMissue since the
sailfishemulator does not work. I just get the kernel message but sailfishUI
does not start. More exactly lipstick does not start. I can login via ssh and
try start lipstick but only get:

[C] unknown:0 - Failed to create display (Connection refused)

also Vbox eating cpu since fan goes wild.

That sounds like something that went wrong in update/install phase, but I've never seen this problem myself. I'm afraid you will need to try uninstall/reinstall from scratch.

Best regards,
 Juha