On 17.04.2014 23:55, Mikael Hermansson wrote:
Reinstall from scratch did not solve the issue.

I guess kubuntu 14.04 have to be blacklisted for now since emulator don't work
:/

Let me know if someone else got similar issues.

Btw. the "touchpointer" is shown.

Hi, I installed ubuntu 14.04 (not KDE) to my Mac vmware Fusion and the SDK into that - I'm seeing the same problem here now.

What's your host machine and how do you run the SDK in it? I'm just trying to collect more info to figure out what's common in our systems.

If I set all the environment variables correctly (from /var/lib/eviconment/compositor/*.conf) and run lipstick from nemo's console it crashes to a SIGILL in the end.

Best regards,
 Juha