Hi Gabriel,

sorry to hear about the problems. Although we are aware of problems with whitespace and "special chars", there's no easy solution in sight. We'll have to put more effort into finding a solution for this problem.

Unfortunately there's no file that points to the deploy command. It's hard coded in Qt Creator's code.

To see the SailfishOS project, Qt Creator must have functional kits, otherwise it filters out the projects that it cannot build.

Best regards,
 Juha