On 22.04.2014 16:47, Luca Donaggio wrote:
Did I hit a bug with the newly added translations support?

This two lines in .pro (I just changed the lang code in standard .pro file created by sialfishapp/qtquick app wizard) file:

CONFIG += sailfishapp_i18n
TRANSLATIONS += translations/harbour-yourproject-it.ts

produce the following error at buld time:

lrelease error: Cannot open /home/mersdk/share/Projects/SailfishOS/harbour-yourproject/translations/harbour-yourproject-it.ts: No such file or directory

Looking at sailfishapp_i18n.prf it seems it generates harbour-yourproject.ts file only, not all the *.ts files specified in your .pro file.

Did I get something wrong or is it really a bug?

You did nothing wrong. It is a bug.

The translation support was very lightly tested and could fail in a number of ways.

This support was changed and fixed over the Easter weekend. If you want to try the changes and know what to do, you can replace the sailfishapp_18n.prf file in the sb2 targets with the latest from here:

https://github.com/sailfish-sdk/libsailfishapp/blob/master/data/sailfishapp_i18n.prf

Or as a workaround you can copy the existing .ts file to harbour-yourproject-it.ts in the project's translations folder.

The changes will be released after the next device software release.

Best regards,
 Juha