Hello Developers,
       I would like to know whether SailfishOs has some
implementations/recent plans for Car Connectivity Stack Integration ?

--
Check out our latest multi-window solution for Android at Ixonos
Techblog<http://techblog.ixonos.com/2013/09/ixonos-multi-window-2nd-generation.html>

Ixonos IVI Connect
<http://www.ixonos.com/connected-devices/automotive-solutions> :
Technologically
superior solution with shorter integration time at less cost .

Best Regards,
Gokul Sivasankaran Kartha
Senior Software Engineer
Ixonos Plc ,
Mattilanniemi 6 ,
P.O. Box 533, FI-40101 Jyväskylä
Finland
mobile +358 40 162 2170
email: gogul.kar...@ixonos.com
http://www.ixonos.com

The contents of this e-mail and its attachments are addressed to the
intended recipient only, and are confidential and may contain legally
privileged information. If you are not the intended  recipient, please
notify the sender by replying to this e-mail and delete the message from
your system.