Dear Kaacz,
You have the right to your opinion. So does everone else. But when you start
making assumptions, it would be good to check the facts and read things with
open mind.

We cannot force anyone to settle their private issues if they don't want or
just right now do not have time to go through the effort. Has there been
technical query addressed and delivered to our sailor to which he has not
responded? If so, that is an issue that might touch the company as well.
Anything else doesn't. No matter how high the volume of such call is. That is
professional behavior. Being a nice guy is something else.

What comes to Sailors being seen always as representing the company I strongly
disagree. Well, if that would be so, then I would happily let our comms
department to handle anything else than direct email to my company mailbox
concerning a subject that deals with my work. Is this the path you prefer?

We work very hard and usually long days. How many more ca.100 person company
has delivered an OS, smartphone, application sdk, application store and even
keeps updates rolling. I am sorry if we cannot respond to all signals we get,
but I assure you it is not because we ignore someone on company level. We are
just so busy. The recent meetings with community show that we respect our
community and want to share plans and workload among them.

Thanks, Jarko