Munk was dealing with another subject, namely accusations against him
personally.
You just created another thread about your personal conflict with thp.

Sorry in advance about the following ad hominem based only on the posts on this
list:

You stated that you are capable of empathy, however I completely fail to
recognize your ability to step into others shoes here.