My SDK installation folder is C:\SailfishOS\ so I went in
the C:\SailfishOS\vmshare\ssh\private_keys\engine folder and used the root
keys to ssh, I'm sorry don't remember which port I used. Then I used
"zypper install sdl2-devel" and so on to install all my required libraries.

This morning before coming to work I tried something else on a new project.
By default when creating a new project I noticed that the IDE creates two
steps for compiling. The first step calls qmake.cmd and the second calls
make.cmd both from folder C:\Documents and Settings\Miami\Application
Data\SailfishAlpha4\mer-sdk-tools\MerSDK\SailfishOS-armv7hl

These two scripts do exactly the same thing just calling different
executable (ie qmake and make), BUT a crucial difference is that when
calling qmake.cmd it not only understands the prerequisite libraries but
installs them also, which doesn't happen when calling make.cmd.

As I have more serious issues with qmake.cmd (have emailed to the list in
the past that when calling qmake.cmd there is no distinction between errors
and warnings and I cannot double click the warning/error and the IDE jump
to the problematic line) I deleted that step and call only make.cmd which
just reports the missing prerequisite libraries but doesn't install them.

So my solution is: I created a skeleton/dummy project where I define my
libraries and compile it using only qmake.cmd so they are installed on the
system and then I use make.cmd for all other projects