I've just noticed an issue with streaming playback and power saving.

My radio streaming app works fine when the device is active, but soon
after the screen is locked (about 2-3 seconds) and blanked the stream
start to stutter and after a while the connection is lost.

If I keep playing around to keep the device active the playback works
fine.

Do I need to do something to tell the device to not go into such a deep
sleep or is this a bug in the power saving ?
IMHO the OS should notice, that ok that app is doing audio playback/have
an active network connection and not go into too deep sleep.

--
Kaj-Michael Lang <mil...@tal.org>