Hi !

Thanks for your efforts. This is really great, especially for beginners (like
me !).

I have another suggestion : would it be possible to open the documentation to
community ?
I think a few people here could easily provide some good how-tos and
explanations about different subjects. Someone at Jolla would "just" have to
review it before publishing it.

For example, right now, Lucien (aka SfietKonstantin) is giving some great
explanations on IRC about "How to consume data from the Internet". That's
something a lot of people might be interested in.

Cheers,

--
François

----- Mail original -----