Den 12. aug. 2015 14:26, skrev christopher.l...@thurweb.ch:
One thing that did not "click" until this morning is that the telepathy
code in the Collabora git is C, while the equivalent in nemomobile is
C++. I wonder how is the one "translated" to the other?

D-Bus is rather language-agnostic, you know. Qt has its own tool for generating C++ wrappers from D-Bus interface definition files (qdbusxml2cpp, I think). For C code using the GLib/GObject framework, there may be an equivalent tool (maybe gdbus-codegen). Thus, you can access the D-Bus interface in either language.