Hi,

On 11/09/2015 06:03 PM, Vladislav Vorobiev wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I setup my phone like this
> https://together.jolla.com/question/415/sip-voip-native-integration/
> and it seems to work. The Phone is ringing (display stay black) but I can
> answer if i activate the screen with the button.

Sounds about right.

> The microphone from jolla phone works and caller hears me but I can't hear
> the
> caller.

If the situation is still the same as before, apply the ALSA trick and
try holding the phone upside down.

> So it's not usable....

Correct, but that should not have been a surprise to you. After all you
read the TJC item on this topic.

> For me is the stable sip feature (even without gui) decisive.

Then I strongly suggest using a different device than a Jolla phone.

> I have no firewall or something like what can block SIP, CSipSimple works on
> that device but there are other problems.

That's an Android application, different can of worms and brokenness.

SIP was on Jolla's roadmap, but was never delivered. I expect it got
dropped, but nobody bothered to update their public roadmap. It is not a
feature that would generate value for Jolla in the form of operator or
manufacturer deals, so I don't expect them to bother. If you need SIP
urgently, as you say, get a different device, as there is no promise and
no outlook on a change in situation.

Please note that I don't think talking about platform features and user
problems is on topic here. So let's EOD. If there's any change you'll
see it in the TJC item.

Thomas