Thank *you*, Iekku!

Topic suggested at
https://together.jolla.com/question/54157/sailfishos-open-source-collaboration-meeting-planning/?answer=122277#post-id-122277

Name / IRC nick : bobsummerwill topic: Explore options to decentralize
Jolla, SailfishOS and Mer essential infrastructure - repositories,
web-sites, automated build infrastructure, together.jolla.com, etc. Having
any single individual or company solely responsible for such foundational
infrastructure is a risk in any situation, let alone in the current
situation. Backups are always good. Simplest case we would look to "copy".
Better would be an ongoing multi-site "mirror". Best would be something
truly decentralized based on IPFS as a long-term aim.
approx time needed: 15 mins

b...@summerwill.net