And topic added to next week's meeting agenda. Thanks!

On 11/19/2015 07:12 PM, Bob Summerwill wrote:
Thank *you*, Iekku!

Topic suggested at
https://together.jolla.com/question/54157/sailfishos-open-source-collaboration-meeting-planning/?answer=122277#post-id-122277

Name / IRC nick : bobsummerwill topic: Explore options to decentralize
Jolla, SailfishOS and Mer essential infrastructure - repositories,
web-sites, automated build infrastructure, together.jolla.com
<http://together.jolla.com/>, etc. Having any single individual or
company solely responsible for such foundational infrastructure is a
risk in any situation, let alone in the current situation. Backups are
always good. Simplest case we would look to "copy". Better would be an
ongoing multi-site "mirror". Best would be something truly decentralized
based on IPFS as a long-term aim.
approx time needed: 15 mins

On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 7:41 AM, Iekku Pylkka <iekku.pyl...@jolla.com