Hi!

I developed an app At Work, which records the time you stay at work by using GPS. Because of the poor GPS functionality in buildings and response of the app users I added a feature to utilize a cell information also. For that I needed to import QtSystemInfo 5.0. I got that to work by inserting two lines to spec file and everything seems to be working. Though the app doesn't pass the Jolla Harbour rpm check, because QtSysteminfo is not accepted in the test.

Does anybody know when QtSystemInfo is accepted to be used or are there other paths to proceed? I know OpenRepos is one way but I like the work they do in Jolla Harbour very much to increase the reliability of our software.

Best Regards

Riku