ju...@swagman.org kirjoitti ma helmikuuta 1 16:37:32 2016 GMT+0200:
> Odd, since I have had no such problems watsoever.
> Just last friday I tried a new pair of BT headset (Boston Urbanista) while
> walking my dog and listened Nettiradio just short of 2 hours.

Nice to hear that you've found use of it :)

My Jolla has had some really random behaviour after "blinking blue led" UI
crash, so I think I'll reset it before updating to 2.0.1 and see if the problem
persists.

Of cource my headset might be defect as well. But that doesn't really explain
the loss of WLAN connection and GStreamer errors, does it?

Cheers,
jollailija
--
Lähetetty Jollastani