On 2016-03-02 17:53, Dylan Van Assche wrote:
Hi,

I can't get the SDK working with PyOtherSide. That's the reason why I
can't run the samples :(

Is there no clear guide how to setup PyOtherSide and Sailfish QT
Creator? I found this:
https://lists.sailfishos.org/pipermail/devel/2013-September/000782.html
[1]

I am sorry, but totally not clear for me what issue are you facing.

If I recall correctly, there is no special setup needed for PyOtherSide and qt creator - except that QTCretor sucks as Python IDE and I would suggest develop python code in other tool and use QtCreator to builds / deploys.

That email Mon Sep 30 12:40:23 UTC 2013 is old and I believe sailors made huge improvement now in Python area.
--
Rafal bluszcz Zawadzki
https://picup.it