Subject: Re: [SailfishDevel] PyOtherSide
Local Time: March 2, 2016 6:07 pm
UTC Time: March 2, 2016 5:07 PM
From: bo...@pohlers-web.de
To: devel@lists.sailfishos.org

But PyOtherSide is installed on you device?

as root (with devel-su):

[root@Jolla nemo]# pkcon search name pyotherside
Searching by
name

Waiting in
queue

Starting

Refreshing software
list

Querying

Installed pyotherside-qml-plugin-python3-qt5-1.4.0-
1.4.4.armv7hl Asynchronous Python 3 Bindings for Qt 5

btw, I don't use QtCreator for python development, instead I develop
and deploy directly on the Jolla Phone. Last year I wrote down the
steps to make a rpm package which you can install on the device.
http://blog.pohlers-web.de/python-app-fuer-sailfish-erstellen-und-bauen
/
There's also a github-link to a "vanilla" app, which you can use as a
starting point.
Unfortunately it's in german, but may be you can use a translation
service.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask!