[nemo@Jolla ~]$ ls /sys/class/power_supply/
dollar_cove_battery  dollar_cove_charger

[nemo@Jolla ~]$ ls /sys/class/power_supply/*/online
/sys/class/power_supply/dollar_cove_charger/online

On 03/14/2016 03:37 AM, Michael Fuchs wrote:
Hi Sailors,

I'm working on this app

https://openrepos.net/content/fooxl/syncthing-sf

and would need some help please.

1.) Could a tablet owner please send the output of

$ ls /sys/class/power_supply/

and

$ ls /sys/class/power_supply/*/online

?

2.) I'm using QSyncThingTray for the c++ API Implementation and there are two lines which produce an error on compilation, so i commented them out. I guess this is, because the code was written for Qt5.5 and we are using 5.2

https://github.com/fuchsmich/syncthing-sf/blob/master/qst/apihandler.hpp#L220

The error is about that it->toObject(); doesnt exist. How can I workaround this? The code is about counting the number of active connections.

3.) If I want to publish a version for the tablet, do I just have to upload a i486 rpm, which works in the emulator?

4.) How can I make an if-statement in a .pro-file, which recognizes the platform (arm vs. i486). (Like this:

win32 {
    VAR = VALUEw
}
unix {