Good point.
But I need it for packaging the proper syncthing binary.

Am 14.03.2016 um 17:03 schrieb Pami Ketolainen:
On 03/14/2016 04:49 PM, Michael Fuchs wrote:
Right, the colons where missing. But this was just an example, which I
know from the documentation. I would need it to have two different
values for tablet and phone. It's got to be sth like:

arm: VAR = ARMVALUE
x86_32: VAR = x86VALUE

There probably is a way to detect the architecture during build time,
but in general that is not the right way to differentiate between
different types of devices. Because there could be ARM tablets and x86
phones.

Most likely if you need to do some decisions based on the device type,
you should do that at run time.