Subject: [SailfishDevel] New Jolla Community Program Launching today - be
prepared!
Local Time: 26 May 2016 7:02 AM
UTC Time: 26 May 2016 05:02
From: commun...@jolla.com
To: devel@lists.sailfishos.org

Dear Jolla community member,

As a recipient of this email you are among the loyal members of the Sailfish
Community, and have accompanied and supported us along the way, a million
thanks for that!

Later today at noon Central European Summer time (1pm in Finland, 11am in the
UK) we will announce and open a new Sailfish Community Program. It will include
a limited edition Sailfish OS community device, among other exclusive perks. As
this program is open to everybody, and we only can take a limited amount of
registrants to the program, we want to alert you, our closest community members
about it beforehand.

Contrary to a normal marketing situation, this time we strongly ask you not to
make much public noise about this before it is launched - this could decrease
your or your fellow community members' possibility of getting in.

So please be alert and quick today and secure your registration!

D-I-T!

On behalf of the whole Jolla team,
James Noori
Community Manager