Subject: Re: [SailfishDevel] [Official Announcement] Join the Sailfish
Community Device Program now!
Local Time: May 26, 2016 2:57 PM
UTC Time: May 26, 2016 12:57 PM
From: mikel...@gmail.com
To: ju...@swagman.org,devel@lists.sailfishos.org

Well, I suppose that depends on what Qualcomm supports on their chip.
The intel tablet also has a more recent version of android.

But it would be interesting to have BTLE support for native programs,
and I think we need a recent Qt library for that.

Luciano

On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 2:44 PM, juice <ju...@swagman.org> wrote:
> Oleksii Serdiuk kirjoitti 2016-05-26 15:41:
>>
>> I think that the question might have been BTLE support in Android. On
>> Jolla Phone it doesn't work due to old Android version.
>>
>> From the specs it looks like a "rebranded" Aqua Fish, so I expect BTLE
>> support in Android to be present.
>>

> OK, that never crossed my mind since I could not care less about Android
> support :)
>
> But indeed if it is that, what makes you think that the Android support in
> the Intex phone would be different version than what's on the Jolla SBJ?
> I'd imagine both have exactly the same Dalvik version since the OS version
> is same too...
>

> - juice -

Luciano Montanaro

Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on
no account be allowed to do the job. -- Douglas Adams