Hi Krzysztof,

> On 14 Jul 2016, at 5:17 am, Krzysztof Lesiak <wave....@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Now, I have found this thread:
> https://lists.sailfishos.org/pipermail/devel/2015-March/005781.html
>
> I'd very much like to be able to submit my application to harbour when it's
> done, which can take some time, but still. Should I:
>
> a) use the patched Qt Bluetooth module from the thread and package that with
> my app instead of using the system lib
> b) try to gain access to the privileged group for easier development and wait
> for Qt Bluetooth to become stable enough for harbour

Someone with more knowledge on the Harbour submission rules can comment on a),
but in regards to b), I would not wait for changes in Qt Bluetooth for BlueZ 4
on Sailfish OS; that is unlikely to change much as Qt Bluetooth has been ported
to BlueZ 5. We are currently looking at porting the Sailfish OS Bluetooth stack
to BlueZ 5, and after that stabilizes we would like to look into the use of Qt
Bluetooth and ensure it is more usable for Harbour applications.

Cheers,
Bea