> Is the automatic checker not allowing it through with sqlite3 as a
> requirement? Are you sure that you used the packagename used on jolla
> systems for the requirement?

During deployment as RPM, the specific error is

 Requires

========

ERROR [libsqlite3.so.0] Cannot require shared library: 'libsqlite3.so.0'

INFO [harbour-osmscout-server] Please see our FAQ here:
https://harbour.jolla.com/faq#2.6.0 how to use '__provides_exclude_from'
and '__requires_exclude' .spec file to avoid that

FAILED

earlier versions of this app were published in the store without any
issues. Its a part of the app evolution to require sqlite3 for its
function, at least for a time being.

I agree that static linking of sqlite3 is not necessary and can be
considered as a bloat. Hence my question :)

rinigus