Hi,

I've had a look internally about this, and it's caught up in a larger overhaul
of the whitelist and harbour rules aiming to make development more attractive
to developers while remaining maintainable. This is part of the reason you
haven't had any feedback yet, but also everyone's got caught up in the huge
amount of work lately that you've now seen some news about.

It's not great when external PRs and bugs on the merproject bugzilla appear to
look dead because they're blocked internally but not visibly, especially when
someone's taken the time and trouble to investigate and submit something. Sorry
about that. Even if the internal progress on such things can't be made public,
an acknowledgement would be nice. The apparent silence doesn't mean your
efforts aren't appreciated nor influential.

Hope that helps a bit,

Andrew

--
Sent from my Jolla