I have always been suspecting Jolla using the missing BT export as
a lock-in technique; but even switching between sfos phones (jolla 1 ->
jolla c -> xperia x for me,
probably a xa2 coming up soon) is impossible as it is now, so that (luckily)
kills the theory.

I'd be glad to be able to help, a (somewhat) working sync mechanism for
contacts & notes would
be extremely helpful already!

best