Tone Kastlunger wrote:

> Correction; found it.
> Apologies for the spamming.

OK, but this is exactly the part of the exercise. Much of this is still
written to work with bluez4. Since Xperia X is using bluez5 this does not
work out of the box.

So this patch makes the syncfw work with bluez5. However most of the work is
done by buteo-sync-plugins which uses the buteo-syncml framework.
It looks like  buteo-syncml does not need changing.
In the buteo-sync-plugins repository there is a branch with calendar
extention that is not merged. I created a new branch based on this and
cleaned up all bluez4.
For some reason for example (after compiling the experimental part in
bluez5) OBEX FTP plugin is not loading.
So now I'm stuck at connecting with some specific profiles from PC to phone
and it does not work. From phone to PC it works. This is very strange. It
needs more investigation.

regards