Thanks Soren,
Somebody else on the list had mentioned this issue. I think your approach is more generalised and therefore preferred. We would need, in order to keep things easy, to have builti-in default behaviour that ensures that if a plug-in is missing, delivery proceeds according to prefixes. Is this taken care of? Will take a closer look at your patch and aim to put in 0.9.7.

 Comments anyone? (Yes, CVS and all becoming more important!)