tor, 03 03 2005 kl. 07:53 +0300, skrev Paul Bagyenda:
>   Somebody else on the list had mentioned this issue. I think your
> approach is more generalised and therefore preferred. We would need, in
> order to keep things easy, to have builti-in default behaviour that
> ensures that if a plug-in is missing, delivery proceeds according to
> prefixes. Is this taken care of? Will take a closer look at your patch
> and aim to put in 0.9.7.

Yes, this is taken care of. Before my patch, mmsglobalsender checked if
the msisdn matched local_prefixes and if not, iterated through the
configured proxyrelays to see if they matched.
After my patch:
mmsglobalsender asks the configured resolver module (or if none is
defined, the default built-in one) to resolve the msisdn to an mmsc.
mmsglobalsender checks if it matches our own hostname, and if not,
iterates through the configured proxyrelays and compares the returned
hostname with each of their hostnames until it finds a match, which is
then used.
What the new default built-in patch (it's default in the same sense as
the built-in billing module) does, is exactly what mmsglobalsender did
before, but returning the hostname of the matching mmsc.
That way, no changes to the configuration are necessary unless you want
to take advantage of this new resolver module functionality.

I'm thinking about changing the prefix directive for proxyrelays to
something more general. One could easily imagine a resolver module that
would need other information than prefixes to determine which MSISDN's
belong where.

More to follow.

--
SÃren Hansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>