And are these session ids, which are sent from clients to engine, sent
further to client? I was not successful in deciphering the packets on the
enine -vdsm channel, as I don't know the session key which wireshark needs
( for channel client - engine it was easier), so not sure what rpc fields
are. For example, in libvirt itself there is no user information sent in
rpc fields.