On Thu, Dec 9, 2021 at 3:04 PM Milan Zamazal <mzama...@redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> it looks like Jenkins CI jobs don't finish in any reasonable time.  In
> case of Vdsm, at least jenkins-psi2 jobs run but they fail early with
>
>   Cannot download
> x86_64/python3-ioprocess-1.4.2-1.202111071801.git53786ff.el8.x86_64.rpm: All
> mirrors were tried
>
> Is there a way to get fixed at least one of the runners?

I'm using github CI now, no issue seen in the last week.

But we have now a wrose issue, build-artifacts job fail randomly in one of
the targets. This means there is no way to use the automatic OST run.

Should we disable all vdsm tests on gerrit, and enable only x64_64 el8
build artifacts
so we can at least get working OST?