> On 4. 1. 2022, at 13:55, Yedidyah Bar David <d...@redhat.com> wrote:
>
> On Tue, Jan 4, 2022 at 2:20 PM Michal Skrivanek
> <michal.skriva...@redhat.com> wrote:
>>
>> It would be great if we can mirror it vice versa, to gerrit. It would help
>> with some parts of our automation.
>> But I'm not sure it's that easy to do...
>
> You mean gerrit.ovirt.org?

yes

> Do we even intend to keep maintaining it
> going forward? I had a feeling we won't, or at most a read-only static
> copy, generated once when all projects finish migrating.

read-only would be ok, but the history there is important.
With that I'm hoping it's possible to just sync merged commits from github

> Anyway, this will fall into my (2.) below, which is probably the most
> expensive work-wise

well,the gerrit->github replication is almost for free, it's a "native" gerrit
feature. Other way around....dunno, but if custom means setting up a cron job
adding new commits...it would be worth it.